Re: Is this legit?

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 14:52:33 EST

Tom's and Rodger's comments need me to ask an obvious question (based on
the Demolition Derby project I'm working on). Does anyone know where I
can get a 25" color raster monitor (standard or medium res yet to be
determined!) ;^) with the mounting ears forward (not recessed)?
That's what the Demo Derby game uses, and a monitor with recessed ears
won't fit right into the cabinet.

I talked to a couple of monitor guys, including WG, and they basically
said "good luck". I guess like over 99.9% of monitors made/sold are
with recessed ears. One person felt that ears forward would only be
found on a special order.

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net