Re: Millipede monitor weirdness

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 12:22:39 EST

>Mark E Davidson wrote:
>
> Its not stuck in test mode is it?

No neither board or game is stuck in test.

>Teaganm wrote:
> The white and red plugs are set up for different sync. If I remember
> right, white is neg, red is pos. The prints should show this. I don't
> know why they would work differently between the 2 machines, possibly
> someone did some creative wiring in the past.
> To clarify your post, the transformer is the problem?
>
> Steve

Neither transformer is bad. I tried both on both games and both seemed
fine.

I figured the plugs were for different sync's, but I would have thought
the same monitor would work on the same plug in both. As I said...
weird. If anyone has any other thoughts, please let me know. I'm going
to try posting to RGVAC too.

Joe