Re: Millipede monitor weirdness

From: Teaganm <teaganm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 00:24:51 EST

Joe,

The white and red plugs are set up for different sync. If I remember
right, white is neg, red is pos. The prints should show this. I don't
know why they would work differently between the 2 machines, possibly
someone did some creative wiring in the past.
To clarify your post, the transformer is the problem?

Steve