Re: Food Fight, Defender, Q*bert problems

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 12:57:03 EST

Hi Al,

Thanks for the tips, I will be giving those a try within a day or so. I
would really like to have things ready for Wednesday's game party.

BTW, is the date on your computer set correctly? The date on your
message came over to me as February 10, 2002 00:09. The day of the
month, year and time look okay, but the month is a month off. People
say I'm a little off too. ;^)

Joe