Re: Q*bert variation?

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 07:11:16 EST

Unfortunately, 'Snots & Boogers' was only a name they
were passing arounf during initial development and was
never actually used.

tm

On Wed, 27 March 2002, "Brian Deuel" wrote

> One can go right to the source and ask Warren Davis.
I think he still works at Disney Interactive.

> Brian

contact/connection (hint: Tom M.)
> >try to verify if "Snots And Boogers" did indeed
exist as a proto Q*bert
> >and maybe these ROMs are out there somewhere, or get
us a verification
> >that it's really just "urban legend".
> >
> >If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out
the KLOV entry for
> >the name.
> >
> >Joe
> >joemagiera@ameritech.net