Re: WTB Williams Special Chips

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 02:31:10 EDT

<x-flowed>
I believe that Sinistar used Special Chip #2, and there is some discussion
on the minor differences between #1 and #2 on the web pages on one of the
multi-Williams projects pages (not Clay's kit). You need to dig into the
Sinistar section to find it, but there is a schematic (AIR) on the small
changes needed to get the #1 to do the job of a #2. But it's been a while
for this too for me (a year or two) and the docs are buried in a folder at
my shop where I won't be for the next two days...

John :-#)#