Re: WTB Williams Special Chips

From: Paul Sommers <mac_man_at_iprimus.com.au>
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 06:01:04 EDT

Damn fine memory John!

Sean Riddle worked out a small circuit which will allow you to use SC1
instead of SC2.

Here's the link to his pages.

http://www.ionet.net/~sriddle/willy4.html#hard

But Bob Roberts should be able to program the Decoder Prom. He programs all
the other classic Williams (which I think were 4 and 6). You should be able
to find the image (binary) data for him in the MAME ROM files.

Cheers
MacMan