Stupid screen flip question

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 17:20:16 EDT

<x-flowed>
I think I already know the answer but Im going to as it none-the-less.
Is there any Hardware way to flip a vertical picture if it is upside
down? (an no smart answers like flip the monitor)
        I have a similar problem like the Mr. Do board where it is coded to have
the monitor mounted in the "non Standard" orientation.
A few people were kind enough to recode Mr. Do to offer a little used
switch setting to be remaped to flip the screen but the game in question
is Jack The GiantKiller and no switch setting or recoded rome seems
available.
        Please respond even if the answer is your screwed. :-)

-=Mark=-