Re: Jammabatizing Guantlet

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_aqualion.net>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 15:43:10 EDT

I made a web page describing in pretty intense detail how to Jammatize
Gauntlet. I also just finished doing the ROM hack to allow switching between
Gauntlet and Gauntlet II, but I didn't bother making a page for it.

Anyhow, if you are interested, it's at:

http://www.aqualion.net/arcade/gauntlet/index.html

-atw