Re: Stupid screen flip question

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_aqualion.net>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 15:41:33 EDT

What I did was just put some jumpers on the monitor yoke wires, which I
could swap around.

Swapping both the horizontal deflection and vertical deflection will have
the effect of rotating your monitor 180 degrees. Be careful not to connect
the horizontal to the vertical - I put some quick disconnect connectors on
my wires, with the male/femaleness situated such that it's impossible to get
them mixed up.

-atw