Re: Multiple Power Supplies Question...

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 12:24:07 EST

<x-flowed>
Along the same lines.. Has anyone ever found an inverter to convert the
+12 to negative 12? I do lots of adapters myself, and like things to be
plug and play. It would be a great adapter trick to have the -12
converted on the adapter (although Im not looking for 3 amps!) rather
then digging through the mess for a PS with -12

-=Mark=-