Re: missing video lines on centipede?

From: Al Warner <alsarcade_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 09:07:21 EST

Hi Rod,

I had some weird problems with the board I had in mine and it ended up
being a bad RAM. Have you done the self test with the machine turned
off first? Throw the switch, turn on the game, and listen for tones.
Look at the manual for how to interpret.

The self test work differently from powerup than when it's on.

Good luck - report back!

Al