Re: Williams Power Supply Question

From: Gregory S. Erway <gerway_at_redcom.com>
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 14:07:37 EST

<x-flowed>
Matt,

I had problems with the origional PS in my Joust and installed one of the
switcher PS kits sold by arcadeshop.com. It worked fine. The only problem
that I think I remember was that something in the coin door (I think it was
the coin counter) didn't work (probably because of the lack of -12v unreg.
You should be able to verify what the -12v unreg is used for from the
schematics but I think I'm right on this one.

Greg