Re: WTB: Atari Woodgrain and Black Leather Texture Vinyl.

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 13:36:19 EST

<x-html>
At 12:29 am 1 01 03, you wrote:<br>
vinyl form Happ Controlsd they have a European presence too :-)<br><br>
Came out great although I just used Presidential Walnut Vinyl which is a
better match for things like midways minis. Although it is darker then
Sega laminate, it still looks great.</blockquote><br>
Any recommendations for the Atari black vinyl? (A, D or E?)<br><br>
Looks good, I wonder how that compares to the
Bias?<br><br>
</b></font><x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Dave Langley<br>

</x-html>