Re: Sigh... Defender is now demonic

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 17:48:58 EST

> Do you get a good picture if the game is not in self test? If not then I
> still suspect something in the monitor horizontal hold area. You could try
> tweaking the HH control and see what happens...

Nope. The game was going through the rug pattern test in a really odd way.
It looked like an address line was stuck, but the picture is DEAD steady
and the CPU was gonig through endless rug pattern testing. It wasn't a
display issue.

You might want to take a look at my followup message (Defender back from
the dead). The problem magically fixed itself after it cleared CMOS -
somehow.

-->Neil