RE: Sigh... Defender is now demonic

From: Ranger Mike <mike_ranger_at_dofasco.ca>
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 08:24:11 EST

I've seen the lines on a williams set before. For me it was a bad socket on
one of the decoders. Probing around could have easily set it straight.
Keep in mind that one of the decoders is for write and read access to the
CPU and the other is for pumping data to the screen. A problem in the
screen decoder will not always fail self test.

Mike