Tech: WG U5000 cap kit list??

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 08:57:43 EST

Hello all!

I've got a U5000 (25K5191) that I need to recap by this weekend. I plan
to order some cap kits for these, but in the interem - does anyone have
the list of the typical caps replaced on this monitor? Just the
positions would be adequate, as I've already written down all the sizes
by examining the circuit boards. There's about 38 electrolytics, and I
was hoping to avoid replacing them all... :-(

Any help appreciated!

Noel