Looking for Original or Copy of Taito Defender Schematics

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 15:01:09 EDT

<x-flowed>
Hi ...

I'm looking for an original or copy of the Taito Defender Schematics and
anything else related to this game.

I have a board which is non working and I want to restore it ....

The CPU board is an (almost) exact copy of the later series Defender board
and is also shown in the colony 7 Manual, the top board (ROM, Sound and
Widget) is unique and is different to the one in the C7 manual. Can anyone
help?

If anyone has them it might help if I have the 2 board bootleg defender
schematics too ...?

Thanks in advance!

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk