Re: Question about losing vertical deflection/repairing Nanao monitors?

From: Chris Bedwell <sales_at_myarcadegames.com>
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 19:44:23 EDT

After long periods of contemplation and having another
look at those pics.. the first couple look weird.. but
the last where its almost jumping off the screen and
folding, could be most definitely a cap problem..
without seeing the chassis.. very hard to make a good
assessment..

Could also be a faulty tranny.. a heat related problem
maybe ? have you tried freeze spray yet ? ( and a hair
dryer )

- Chris.
www.myarcadegames.com

Try replacing any electrolytic capacitors in the

=====