RE: GO7 with low B+ voltage

From: Sean McLachlan <sean_at_lithoflexo.com>
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 02:49:29 EDT

Well, I decided if I was going to fix this, I would have to pull out the
chassis and get a better look at it :). Just for posterity, here is what I
found:

broken resistor leg on R703
R414 shorted open and badly burnt
R415 corroded and badly burnt
FR401 corroded and burnt
2 legs of IC 501 with puckered solder joints

So I guess I should have pulled the chassis BEFORE posting, huh?
(Advice to other new guys: Pull chassis BEFORE posting)

On the plus side, it had already had a cap kit done on it.
I don't have all the parts I need. I'll post if this solves the problem.

Sean McLachlan
MIS Manager
LithoFlexo grafics inc.
801.484.8503