Re: Collection Webpage

From: Mark Szlemko <Mark.Szlemko_at_ipst.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 13:36:05 EDT

Heh,

Well, we actually do have a converted SG Cockpit... that was converted to a
1943.. ARRGH! Oh well, once we de-convert that, we'll throw it on the page.
Now, as for Blaster, we'll just have to wait to hit Mark Capps on the back
of the head sometime, and then *BAM* we got it! :) Just kidding, Mark.

Heh, if you'd like to see more pictures or info, let me know!

Thanks,
Mark Szlemko