Any 19V1001 FAQ, repair guides or monitor fixers out there?

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 18:11:09 EST

Anyone fix b/w Space Invaders type monitors? It's a 19V1001 I believe.
(And to think I gave away 2 chassis' for these a couple months ago!) I know
it's the monitor because I hooked up another b/w monitor and it worked fine.
Chicago area would be great, but anywhere.

Or, for a learning experience, are there any FAQ's or repair guides for
these monitors anywhere? I would love to learn to fix these myself.

Joe