Missile Command Repro's?

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 15:10:57 EST

Hello Group,

I just aquired an Atari Missile Command Cocktail. It looks prerry neat, but
is has no artwork under the glass top (like the one on KLOV), and the
overlay's also could use a nice reproduction. I plan to rebuilt everyting to
showroom state, and it is my first rastergame of the old era (I'm kind of a
vector freak ;) )

Picture is here:

http://www.marktplaats.nl/foto.php3?g=automaten&u=videokasten&ID=4063&ret=%2Fmarkt%2Fautomaten%2Fvideokasten%2F4063.htm%3Foudei%3D45

It seems none of the big names stock Missile Command Cocktail repro's. I
would like to know wether it has been produced sometimes in the past and if
so, who's selling?

If there is none available, does someone have the time and opportunety to
make a hires scan of the artwork?

Thanks a lot for your input!

Mendel