RE: Konami Circus Charlie Red Lines

From: Al Warner <Al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 22:22:51 EST

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the tips. I had already replaced the power supply because the
original didn't have an adjustable +5V. I have tested other boards
(Hypersports / Pooyan / Gyruss) in the cabinet and they work fine from a
graphic perspective.

Gonna mess with the ROMs this week to see if it helps. Also, I don't
think it's power because if you look at pic 89 you can see that the red
lines go around the Logo. Looks like it's confined to a particular plane.

Any other hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Al-