RE: Konami Circus Charlie Red Lines

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 13:52:56 EST

Unlikely to be ROM, more likely bad video RAM - this is not always testable
by the CPU...if it is Dynamic RAM and is soldered in, you can use an old
trick of wedging a GOOD RAM IC overtop of the suspect one. This works in
many cases - such as Space Invaders, Taito boards and other games that use
Dynamic RAM (4116 is just one example of a Dynamic RAM)

John :-#)#