Re: Freeplay adapter board (was Re: Dig Dug freeze problem)

From: SteveT <stuorto_at_suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 00:06:27 EST

There was a message posted about Freeplay on games not equipped for
freeplay

Here is a simple circuit I designed for resetting a game board.

 http://www.vectorlist.org/images/freeplay.jpg

It's setup for 3 inputs as shown.
All 3 conditions need to be met to toggle the reset line. (substitute to
coin sw line for "to reset")
You could use this to toggle the credit line..
Use any combination of controls to add a credit.

However nothing so complex is needed. Just connect the player 1 button
to the coin credit sw wire.
Then any press of the start button will add a credit. And start the
game.

Steve