Space Invaders monitor, constant blooming

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 18:11:47 EST

Working on a WG 19V1001 in a Space Invaders. The monitor constantly is
blooming, starts at normal size, blooms, then goes back to normal size and
immediately blooms again. it only takes a second or two to go from normal
size to full bloom back to normal size again. You can see a short .avi
video clip here:

http://www.joesarcade.com/joem/, then click on Space_Invaders_monitor2.avi.
If you can't get it, I'll email it to you. Note, this movie is NOT sped up,
that's how fast it's doing it.

It's not the game board as I had a 22V1003 monitor plugged in and everything
worked fine.

Which brings up another question, anyone have any ideas what might happen or
if it would be okay to pull the chassis on the 22V1003 and use it on the 19"
tube?

Any help appreciated. Thanks,

Joe