Re: N3101 RAM for Missile Command

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 02:36:55 EST

It could be, the only clue to what type it is comes from the printing on the
chip, and that is N3101. The manual does not specify what type it is at all.
N3101 didn't sound too familiar at all to me...

Well, I'll look up the pinout for the 2101 and compare the shematics later
this day.

Thank you both for the tip!

Mendel