Re: N3101 RAM for Missile Command

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 16:34:59 EST

Here's some more, it might be compatible with the more available 74S289/74LS289 ?
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ganswijk/chipdir/f/sram.htm

      3101 3101 16*4 Write transparent Schottky Bipolar RAM OC* 60ns (A=35ns) (=74S289) AMD, Intel

depending on the circuit it may also work with a 7489 or 74189 (TTL or LS version)
the 289 is open collector output, the others look like tri-state...

Cheers,

Marc