Re: N3101 RAM for Missile Command

From: Chris Loggans <chris_at_type181games.com>
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 07:53:24 EST

If the pictures of the 3101 are correct, then it
cannot be equivalent to the 2101. The 2101/5101 come
in a much larger package with 22 pins, this is a
standard 16 pin DIP package. Besides, the standard
Missile Command does not use 2101's, it uses 4116's
for the main RAM and a 74x89 (as was mentioned in
another email) for the color ram in. This has got to
be a 7489/74ls289/etc cross, depending on specs.

Thanks,
-Chris