Mikes 4164 Williams Hack [WAS:] RAM for Joust board

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 14:53:10 EST

At 01:56 pm 5 03 2004, Mike Ranger wrote:
>Cool, that really works? :-)

Yeh thanks Mike ... that is the best Williams hack ever!

I've tried it on Defender, Stargate, Robotron, Joust, Sinistar, Bubbles and
Blaster with no problems.

I also did the chip hack on my Fluke 9010A and might have a look at doing
it on my 4116 based (Taito) Space Invaders PCB.

For those that don't know, it was Mike who pioneered this hack!

Thanks Mike, for making all my Williams games more reliable .... if only I
could keep the monitors working!
... gotta pull the WG 19K7302 from my Robotron table tonight as it died
last night :o(

Anyone got any tech tips on the 19K7302????

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk