Any Upright Taito SI Part II owners out there?

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 06:12:05 EST

Hi again!

Is there anyone out there who has a RED sided Taito Space Invaders Part II
upright cab? I picked one up at the weekend and it's gutted, I could use
some pictures to help me fit the jigsaw puzzle back together ....

Also if anyone has the non-reflected type (some reflected the monitor image
off a mirror and some did not) then I need GOOD pictures or better still a
scan of the CP so I can repro it. Or ... if you have one for sale let me know!

Thanks!

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk