WTB: Taito Space Invaders (part II) parts

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 06:07:46 EST

Hi,

At the weekend I picked up a very nice but gutted Taito Space Invaders Part
II upright cab.

This particular cab type is one I've been after for a long time as it's the
one I played as a kid ... It's the red sided SI Part II with a COLOUR
monitor that faces you, ie there is no reflected image from a mirror.

I'll try and upload some pictures of the game later if anyone is interested.

The actual woodwork is very nice but it is missing most of the internals so
I need some parts:

The main part I need is the CP/Bezel. This type of space Invaders has a
single combined CP/Bezel much like the generic Taito cab. I you have one
of these for sale let me know, cash/trades waiting ... or if you have one
in a cab perhaps you could photograph/scan it for me so I can repro it????

The other parts I need are:
Taito 7900 Lock
Taito 7900 Key
Taito Transformer for Colour monitor (like those found in colour table?)
Taito PSU
Upright Colour Space Invader Wiring Loom
Manuals for Upright Colour Part II SI

I have lots of Space Invaders/Williams/other parts to trade or can pay cash.

Please let me know if you have anything to help me ....

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk