Re: monitor swapping and tube cross reference?

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 14:31:04 EDT

Check out this setup guide.
http://www.bkprecision.com/www/np_pdf.asp?m=497-022-0-599

Just do a search for the tube numbers in question and see if the socket
adapter (CR/CA) numbers match.

There's been a little debate in the past on whether or not a matching socket
number means that the tubes are 100% swappable. I believe the consensus was
that there shouldn't be a problem with it, but use your own best judgement.

Matt