Re: Reactor sound board dip settings

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 19:08:36 EDT

I can tell you that my Q*Bert was incredibly touchy about its ground.
I replaced the power connectors (crimped new ones on) and that fixed
the flakiness I was seeing.

Then of course the graphics debug jumper fell off the board and all
my foreground sprites went away. That was fun for a while until I
dug through the schematics and found the jumper mentioned. Doh!

Kurt

--
/**
 * Kurt Mahan   kmahan@xmission.com