Re: Reactor sound board dip settings

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 02:10:23 EDT

Gottlieb games seemed to all have grounding issues. Their pinball
machines suffered terribly from bad ground design. On the pin games,
they sent their grounding through the slide on PCB edge connectors and
these had a habit of being intermittent. You may want to add a nice
solid ground braid wire to all boards to see if that helps somehow. Just
a thought.