RE: Tron Video Questions

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 10:32:14 EST

So where, what part #, cost, etc. are good replacements for these
interconnects? I haven't looked in a while, but are all the connectors the
same size? If I recall, I thought the interconnects on a Journey boardset
(another MCR) had some different sizes (I could easily be wrong on that).

If it's a decent price, I may need to make a volume buy on these! Thanks,

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net