Re: Tron Video Questions

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 10:38:59 EST

I found a cable company out in California (if I had looked hard enough I
could have found one locally I suppose) that made up a couple sets of
cables for me. Just regular IDE flat cables & connectors. You could make
them yourself if you have the crimping tool.

The only caveat on the IDE cables is that the games that use the
stacking metal plates (Discs of Tron and Spy Hunter come to mind) have
insufficient clearance between the PCB connectors and the aluminum
spacers to fit the added width of the IDE connector.

Probably makes no sense until you try it out and then you will see what
I mean :)

tm