No picture on k4900 - dumb VOM question

From: James McGovern <James_at_RetroBlast.com>
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 13:45:55 EST

I had a little time to look through the k4900 manual and flowchart. One of
the first items to test according to the flowchart is:

"Check the regulated power supply at resistor r503...terminal closest to the
fuse should read +130vdc"

So my question is, I am assuming that I place the red test lead on my VOM on
the r503 terminal closest to the fuse as directed...where though do I place
the common lead?

You can see the flowchart and the manual here (
http://home.earthlink.net/~rescuetron/ ) in today's post or in the
"Pictures and Documents" section in the sidebar.