Need help troubleshooting Robotron Board

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 18:14:50 EDT

I haven't spent alot of time troubleshooting Williams boards, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help me.

The game won't boot up. It just comes up with a Green screen. No rug pattern or anything. Here are the tests I've done so far.

1) Ram test with Fluke 9010a - passed
2) E and Q circuit - looks good
3) Watchdog is stuck low - disabled the watchdog circuit, Same Problem.
4) Tried Swapping rom board. Same problem.
5) Tried swapping video decoder roms, Same Problem.
6) All voltages are good.

This board was working perfectly for weeks, then suddenly died. So I don't believe there are any bad traces or connectors.

Can someone give me some suggestions?

Thanks

Matt