Re: Marble Madness LSI Board ROMs - Are Images Available ?

From: Cylon B <cylon_b_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 13:39:36 EDT

Tom,

You are looking at the TM-276 (1st printing) manual available on the web and
it only contains information on the TTL version of Marble Madness. I am
dealing with a LSI version. The manual revision that included the LSI
version is TM-276A and can not be found in .pdf format in the web as far as
I know.

That is a good reminder. I would love to buy a TM-276A (or a photocopy) if
anybody has one in hand.

Breno