Free Advertising on RetroBlast.com

From: James McGovern <James_at_RetroBlast.com>
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 13:48:47 EDT

All,

I've been spinning up this new nifty ad system on RB that makes dealing with
ads a breeze.

Now that it is up and running, and really is a breeze to work with, we are
offering free ads on RB to non-commercial sites that contribute to the
hobby.

I'm thinking resources like, Jakobud and his arcade free cabinet plans, The
Arcade Art Library, Peter Hirschberg's Time Tunnel, etc.

Check it out here if you have any pet projects related to the hobby you want
to promote for instructions on how to submit an ad.

 http://www.retroblast.com/newsitem.php?cid=2029

I hope this will help get the word out for some of the unsung heroes in this
hobby that contribute so much for so little. Thanks!

Very Best Regards,

James McGovern
Managing Editor
RetroBlast! News and Reviews