Re: Meadows WARP SPEED running!

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 16:12:51 EDT

Nope, Eldorado doesn't have the schematics either...

Game is almost ready to show. Artist is touching up the scratches,
etc. Then to fix the sound.

Currently you get silent planets zooming at you to dodge (explosion
of expanding planets if you 'hit' one) and the odd black hole that
you try to enter - to gain 100,000 Parsecs.

The steering yoke uses a rheostat for left/right and a series of six
mini reed switches for reading the in/out action. Interesting
mechanism!

There is also an spring centering Accelerate/Decelerate shifter style
control on the left that you use to set your Warp Speed (I've gotten
to Warp 10 so far...)

Stay tuned!

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com