Someone Point Me In the Right Direction?

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 17:13:24 EDT

Let me apologize in advance as this might be a bit off topic? But I
am looking for a place in Texas that has a Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man
upright for sale. I have the boards (original cab lost in a flood,
very sad) and would like to put them to good use.

I've tried eBay and Craigslist and had a few bites, but most of the
prices seem high, either because I'm cheap :), or because it has been
fully restored. I don't mind putting some TLC into the game and was
just curious as to where I can go about looking for these things for
a reasonable price?

Again sorry for the off-topicness.

Thanks!

Tim