Re: Re: Death Race Sound

From: Matthew Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 13:29:34 EDT

It's a TO-220 case. I also replaced the Zener diode and still no luck.

The sound goes on if I hook up 12v directly to the sound circuit - so
there's clearly something wrong with the power supply section on the
motherboard and not the sound circuitry. I suppose I could just wire up the
game to this switching power supply, connect the 12v directly to the sound
circuit and forget about the 22VAC input, but then if someone wanted to take
the board out and put it in a better death race cabinet they'd have a
problem with the sound again.

Any other suggestions I might try?

Thanks.

Matt