RetroBlast Contest - Create Your Own Arcade, Pinball, Video Game Motivational Posters

From: James McGovern <James_at_RetroBlast.com>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 12:27:26 EDT

FYI to everyone on the lists, just want to let you know I'm running a
contest this month on RetroBlast that I think is going to be a lot of fun.

Basically asking folks to create their own "Motivational Posters" with an
arcade, pinball, or video game theme.

We lined up some great prizes including a Quasimoto controller, a Hot Rod
controller, an Act Labs lightgun, gift certificates from Slik Stik, printing
services from Classic Arcade Grafix, and Free GameRoom Magazine
subscriptions.

http://www.retroblast.com/newsitem.php?cid=2314

Sorry for intruding on the lists with a promotional message, but I hope this
turns out to be as fun and funny as I think it will.

Very Best Regards,

James McGovern
Managing Editor
RetroBlast! News and Reviews