Re: RetroBlast Contest - Create Your Own Arcade, Pinball, Video Game Motivational Posters

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 18:25:25 EDT

Here are a couple... (in the spirit of the 'demotivators' from
http://www.despair.com)

Ebay: Why pay $50 for some old broken down arcade game when you can pay
thousands.

Reproduction: If you thought that rabbits bred fast... Just try putting
two pinball machines in dark room.

Sunlight: Everyone enjoys basking in the hot sun on a cool afternoon
until they realize that their color pigments are completely faded.

Amplifone: Who knew that such a large technology leap into the future
would result in falling down an abysmal pit of failure and darkness.

MAME: For those who have unlimited time in life it is important to
require that you can play any one of 2000+ various obsolete video games
on a whim.

SegaXY: The arcade signs always said 'Hot New Game'... they never knew
how right they were until the arcade burnt down.

Pac Man: One day in Pac Land, Pac Man & Mrs. Pac Man took Baby Pac Man
and Jr. Pac Man out to eat some dots. They ran into Professor Pac Man,
"The market has crashed... It's Pac-Mania!" he exclaimed. Woop Woop Woop
Woop.