Ms. Pac-Man Monitor (WG?) bends down on right side

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 00:15:02 EDT

I just got a Ms. Pac-Man cabinet recently and while it is in the best
condition I have seen, it does have one small problem. On the very
right side of the screen, the screen curves downward. During gameplay
it is only slightly noticeable, but is evident during other portions
of the game. While not a huge deal, I was wondering if it was
repairable and if so, how one goes about doing that. The rest of the
screen, while it has some burn-in, looks great.

Also, monitors freak me out :) Is there housing I can install so I
don't have to worry about electrocuting or killing myself when I need
to pull the main boards? Or how much should I worry? I mean, the tube
is just staring me in the face when I open up the back, and the
insulator cup is on the same side as the boards. The game came in
fully working condition but I do have a spare set of boards that I
want to test in the cab. I'd rather not do so without dying :)

A URL with this stuff would be sufficient. I am sure it has been
asked before.

Thanks!

Tim