RE: Ms. Pac-Man Monitor (WG?) bends down on right side

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 00:34:39 EDT

Tim,
****

 Sounds like you may need a Capacitor Kit, which you can then
use to Replace existing Caps in your Monitor, which I suspect,
(if Original) may be some type of a Wells Gardner Monitor?

 Cap Kits can be purchased on the Internet from various places
although, if Monitors freak you out, then you may want to STOP
and have someone else, remove the Circuit Board from this Monitor
then Remove and Replace the existing Caps.

 Over time the Electrolyte in Caps tends to dry out and they loose
their ability to hold an Electrical Charge, thus the degredation
which you may see, as tearing or curving of the image on the screen.

        *** Try the following URL for Capacitor Kits ***

http://www.pinballmedic.net/parts/monitor_capacitor_kits.html

 Arcadius............