Re: Re[2]: Ms. Pac-Man Monitor (WG?) bends UPDATE

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 09:35:29 EDT

Thanks for the updates! I believe it is a WG 4600 series, as this is
what the manual indicates. I will try to take some pictures of the
back of it, if that might help. I do have pictures of the issues I
was describing if you think that may help things. Some are better
than others, but they all show the color issue and screen bend I am
referring to.

As for the 4th pot, I think it might be labeled V-FREQ but again I'll
check perhaps tomorrow or the next day. I know the other 3 for sure
are labeled Red, Green and Blue. I have thus far opted not to touch
them since I don't have a plastic screwdriver small enough to turn
those pots and, being right on the bottom of the neck, I opted not to
use my hand without knowing more.

I keep saying it, but thanks for all of your help! I have learned
more about both monitor theory, operation, and problems than I ever
thought I would!

Tim